MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastvisit unfortunately same for all users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
Unfortunately the last visit is the same for all Users currently set at 15.37 o'clock.
I have over 400 members on my board. Everyone's last visit date is on this time on the same day at the member profile page.
But it is not correct.
If i do logout and login, then the last visit date becomes my last logout date. Fine.
But then every user on my board is given also that last visit date.

EDIT:
This error occurs only on member profile page.
On memberlist.php everything is fine and last visit dates are accurate and different for all users.
Have you modified any code or installed any plugins??
(2009-05-25, 07:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Have you modified any code or installed any plugins??

#EDIT#
SOLVED

I edited "last visit" and "last active" of admin in the XXX_users table.
I wanted the admin to appear as if he was the last time online 2 days ago.
As "last visit" and "last active" are numbers summing up from 1970 in unix, as i read, these were strange numbers.

So i searched in memberlist.php for a user which was last online approximtely 2 days ago. I thought that by such a user in the database the date would anyway be shown in bigint format. I picked this user and looked for his bigint numbers in "last active" and "last visit" and transferred these numbers to admin's user details in users table.

More i did not do. In memberlist.php everything is fine, and admins "last active" status is 2 days before. But in member profile in "last visit" row it shows everytime the last logout time. So if i logout and login, it takes the last logout date as last visit.
And now the problem, this prblem is for every user on the board.
I am very sorry, but i have solved my problem.
Thank you anyway, MattRogowski, for showing you wanted to help.