MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Trilulilu BBCode v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created this plugin to post you video files from trilulilu.ro on forum.
This is a trilulilu video embedder.

Video dimension: 600 x 370 , useful for most HD & HQ video.

Version: 1.1
DEMO: http://www.tgneamt.ilive.ro/showthread.php?tid=36
Preview:
[attachment=14109]

Download:
Nice release , I made the BBcode for this video embedder though, and it is present on my forum... Yet I am pleased that you develop the plugin
Keep it up
Welcome Back thor...
Yes thor, I used your plugin on my previous forum, But actually now my forum is NOT about the movies, so I am not using it Smile
thor2705, I tried that one, and not much I liked how it works, in fact no work.
For this reason I created a plugin working.

New v1.1:
I modified the script embed.
[attachment=14108]
(2009-06-04, 08:50 PM)laur88nt Wrote: [ -> ]thor2705, I tried that one, and not much I liked how it works, in fact no work.
For this reason I created a plugin working.

New v1.1:
I modified the script embed.

So, you copied the script from that one and release it under your name. At lest you should have changed more than the dimensions Smile)
The essential part of the script is copied from the one released by me.
(2009-06-04, 12:41 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Back thor...
Yes thor, I used your plugin on my previous forum, But actually now my forum is NOT about the movies, so I am not using it Smile
Nice to see you again too. I wasn't referring to you but to the plugin coder, he copied mine and change some stuff that can be changed anyways.
BTW from where you took the acasa.ro plugin, I am interested in it. Maybe we can make a trade, I want to add the code to my videolink plugin.
(2009-06-07, 12:34 AM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]BTW from where you took the acasa.ro plugin, I am interested in it. Maybe we can make a trade, I want to add the code to my videolink plugin.

If your interested in it , COMEON to my forum, I will give this for FREE Smile