MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: XHTML Coding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi basically I was wondering If anyone can help code my layout in valid xhtml.

So yeh divs and css, nice and clear and valid, it doesn't have to be strict transitional is fine.

Layout isn't to advanced if you can name some prices it would be helpful I can provide the layout on PM where needed.

Many Thanks,
Hapatio
Anyone at all? Im struggling with this the layout is to hard for me to code Sad

I'll be happy to pay, give your prices and PM to see layout etc.

Many Thanks,
Hapatio
Do you mean recoding whole MyBB templates or is it just a small custom layout you want to have done?

I can do valid xhtml 1.1 or 1.0 transitional for my own pages but I don't know your requirements.

Maybe you'd like to PM me further details.

Thank you
You could cheat and use the cleaned up code that the W3 validator gives you the option to create Toungue
This has nothing to do with MyBB if that's ok? Though when the layout is coded it will be integrated into a MyBB ofc but this is just a standard web template.

I have an image and in hope of someone to slice it then code it in xhtml valid divs and css the layout is medium to hard for me, but shouldnt be at all.

The MyBB integration I should be able to do.

So some of you must be able to code, any offers? xD
I think I can do that if you give me the images sliced (I'm not doing too well with GIMP).

Pricing depends on how much it is- if you have only one template, meaning one html site, it shouldn't be too much work.

Just drop me a PM or an email with your design and I'll look into it.