MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: **HELP! Drop Downs in Easy Terms!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found countless tutorials where i can add a drop down to my MyBB navigation. The problem is, a lot of the users on here do not speak in "newbie" terms. I'm not sure what files to even paste the code to.

I'm not a I'm pretty sharp with PHP, CSS, & HTML, but not MyBB and its structure. I'm 100% new to MyBB.

All I'd like is easy, step by step, instructions on how to add a drop down menu to my MyBB. Including what file to edit and where...

If someone could take a few mins to describe this for me I think it would benefit other newbies as well.

THANKS!!

*PS: Don't waste your time and send me a link to a thread with 'step by step' drop down instructions and it asks you to visit an Enimem website to download the zipped folder.
Most times when you find a menu you like they will provide a css code you can copy and paste and a html code to paste, the css code you should get with the menu, you have to create a new stysheet, for that you do the following, log into your admin cp and go to templates & style YOUR THEME>>Add stylesheet>>Name it menu.css, you need to make sure to put css at the end of the name>>then click Write your own content then paste the css code into the field, now for the html you paste that in the header templates or index, depending where you want to put it, if you need help just keep posting here.