MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MySignature v 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-07-08, 12:45 PM)dvdxseo Wrote: [ -> ]10 downloads and 0 comments? Sad

Oh..! Sorry dvdseo, I cant see this thread, otherwise I will definetely provide a comment on your's thread Wink

Its really great plugin, Can it replaces the IP Logged Text to right ?
(2009-07-08, 01:27 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Its really great plugin, Can it replaces the IP Logged Text to right ?
Why would it do that? (0.o)
Yeah, doesn't make sense. Imagine that my signature was like gigantic, then this plugin would reduce it's size by making it "scrollable" if you know what I mean. That's what the plugin does.
(2009-07-08, 01:28 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-08, 01:27 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Its really great plugin, Can it replaces the IP Logged Text to right ?
Why would it do that? (0.o)

See the image attached Rolleyes
...to which post?
You got to be kidding. The only new thing from the screenshot you noticed was the right-alingned IP thingy? The scroll bar is even in dark colours. But that's... understandable, it must be of his theme, as it's not default (link colour is green).

@Tom: dvdxseo's.
(2009-07-08, 01:32 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]...to which post?

In the First Post ! of this thread
(2009-07-08, 01:35 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-08, 01:32 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]...to which post?

In the First Post ! of this thread
I see it. The IP Logged is still there..
(2009-07-08, 01:35 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You got to be kidding. The only new thing from the screenshot you noticed was the right-alingned IP thingy? The scroll bar is even in dark colours. But that's... understandable, it must be of his theme, as it's not default (link colour is green).

I pretty know that FYI. I just ask from dvdseo that would it also replaces the IP Logged Text to right ?? Just...
(2009-07-08, 01:39 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-08, 01:35 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You got to be kidding. The only new thing from the screenshot you noticed was the right-alingned IP thingy? The scroll bar is even in dark colours. But that's... understandable, it must be of his theme, as it's not default (link colour is green).

I pretty know that FYI. I just ask from dvdseo that would it also replaces the IP Logged Text to right ?? Just...
Why would it replace that text?
Pages: 1 2 3