MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Laxte.co.uk - Your #1 Source for Technology & Security!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Thank you for your comments. I'll be honest. The forum is based around hacking and learning how to hack, just that the hacking forums are hidden from guests. The forum doesn't need a professional theme for this type of category, if you take a look at other hacking websites, I'd say that this one is probably one of the more neater looking. I'm similar to the owner of Hackforums.net I do not promote illegal hacking, it's more of learning so you can protect yourself.

If you look at http://www.hackforums.net, there theme is not professional however that website is very active and popular. It's also the top of Google when you type "Hacking Forum"

I agree though, it will be hard to promote the website and keep it active. I was up for a new challenge as I was getting bored with just administrating MyBBDesign. I'm u p for it thoughand if it pulls off, it should be a decent community.

Thanks.

Nothing else.
Ughhhhhh! I need to re-word. It's more professional looking that other forums but yet not too professional, which is what I wanted.
ts fine but.. ha
(2009-05-29, 06:51 PM)rahoof Wrote: [ -> ]ts fine but.. ha

What? Explain..
Pages: 1 2