MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Laxte.co.uk - Your #1 Source for Technology & Security!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Laxte.co.uk has re-opened. Read this thread for the long story on why it was taken down. http://laxte.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26

I decided to re-open the forum. The forum is based on Technology, design, gaming and internet hacking security. It's always been based on this. VIP is easy to get, we have some nice features and I'm hoping to build the community back up to how it use to be.

PS: My most exciting feature! BB Code in usertitle! hhaa

Anyway, please check us out and register!

www.Laxte.co.uk
the cream from the logo doesn't really suit the theme.
I know, I didn't make it. I'm going to design one soon.
Hmm there are too many sites just like this. You are really going to find it hard trying to get members unless you promote it properly or offer a competition.

The theme is OK but the logo could do with changing and some text is a little too dark such as the text in tcat and also some of your images seem to have a white background to them. The site looks unprofessional. Sites like these need to look the job if you want them to be successful or at least active
Thank you for your comments. I'll be honest. The forum is based around hacking and learning how to hack, just that the hacking forums are hidden from guests. The forum doesn't need a professional theme for this type of category, if you take a look at other hacking websites, I'd say that this one is probably one of the more neater looking. I'm similar to the owner of Hackforums.net I do not promote illegal hacking, it's more of learning so you can protect yourself.

If you look at www.hackforums.net, there theme is not professional however that website is very active and popular. It's also the top of Google when you type "Hacking Forum"

I agree though, it will be hard to promote the website and keep it active. I was up for a new challenge as I was getting bored with just administrating MyBBDesign. I'm u p for it thoughand if it pulls off, it should be a decent community.

Thanks.
If that's the case with the rest of the forums like your new one, why don't you do the logical thing and make it look professional so it's set apart from the rest?
I didn't say it was like that for the rest of my forums? I'm only running two.
Get that shoutbox at the top for starters Wink

If it was a gaming site, then I would have more competition Big Grin Anyway, decent start, I wish the best Wink
(2009-05-28, 02:26 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say it was like that for the rest of my forums? I'm only running two.

you said it was like that with other forums, such as hackforums. i wasn't referring to only the boards you own
(2009-05-28, 03:23 PM)Cegaiga Wrote: [ -> ]Get that shoutbox at the top for starters Wink

If it was a gaming site, then I would have more competition Big Grin Anyway, decent start, I wish the best Wink

It looms alright how it is. If it's a request on the forum, I will move it to the top.

(2009-05-28, 03:40 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-28, 02:26 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say it was like that for the rest of my forums? I'm only running two.

you said it was like that with other forums, such as hackforums. i wasn't referring to only the boards you own

I think my forum does look professional. I think it needs a new logo and CSS edits then it should be fine.
Pages: 1 2