MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't Understand my User Problem can u figure out ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first mail :
Quote: I used www.unblock.biz website as you recommended. That website allows me to get into your website, but I cannot download any videos from your site. The links don't work.

When I type in my username and password for your website, your website tells me that my username and/or password are "invalid." I cannot log in to your website. I can use www.unblock.biz , but it doesn't allow me full access to your site.
I didn't have this problem with your website before you were hacked. I could log on until two weeks ago. I've never had this problem with any other website. Only yours. Your site won't let me in. I think other people probably have the same problem.

Second mail :

Quote: I registered under a new usename, "AmericanFan," because I couldn't log on to your site using my other username, "Frank Coffman." If I use www.unblock.biz , I can get in to your site, but I cannot download any direct links.
Your site always says that my username and/or password are "invalid." I set my browser to accept all cookies, but that didn't fix the problem. Your site says I am "invalid."
Proxy websites probably won't capture MyBB cookies, and so users won't be able to login.

If I use that website to access mine, I get the exact same thing. Access it normally, and it's fine.
when he acess my site in browser ( without proxy )
he have this msg :
username and/or password are "invalid."

but when he login from Proxy its working
by the way i change his password
and i login from my pc
and working !!!
Great that you explained that...

Well, considering he got an invalid message with his first user account, did you try resetting the password? Can you, personally, login to the account?

I'm not if this is actually a MyBB issue... get the user to clear their browser cache, and reset their router (if they have one).
i change the pass and working great with me
i will send him ur msg