MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pimptacular.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We only have one section which is for mild spam, not excessive posting but just joke around threads. Basically not serious ones.

btw I think that fat naked guy is the only dirty image which is on there atm. Toungue

I'd like to see some of you guys joining in on the fun, there doesn't seem to be any fun forums being made as of late on MyBB. Smile
I do agree that the forum is quite hilarious, but I don't think MyBB wants this kind've forum advertised here.
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I am most of the time.
Btw, that is a nice logo except for maybe the usage of language..
The logo is great, isn't it? Smile

So the forum is a little X rated, it's all cool... as long as infact, i sort of agree with you about it being a little too crude...

haha, im sure mybb would love to have us advertised here.
(2009-05-29, 11:01 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]but I don't think MyBB wants this kind've forum advertised here.
I am not agree with this sentence... Every one own a myBB forum have the proper right to advertise what he makes rather it contains MyBB related stuff or any kind else...
I agree totally. ^^

I'd like to see some more of you people there, we really need a good start, we've got off to an okay one but I'd like to keep it up. Smile
Haha, I like the header man, also nice skin Big Grin. But why I would join your general forum and not the biggest general forum (click).
Actually the biggest general forum is OffTopic.com
Oops, but I think Butters understands my point.
My points about this issue:

That place has a butt-ugly theme, I haven't signed up so I'm not sure if theres more theme selection.

Some people like it when Forums aren't massive like that.

The ads make it look even worse since they overdid it.

My forum however isn't exactly brilliant, I need members to join. ;/
They didn't over-do it with ads. There's only a few at the top, and believe me if I had a website getting as much traffic as theirs does, I'd put one or two ads as well.

The theme is hardly butt-ugly. It's simple, which is good. Imagine how long an image-heavy theme would take to load on a forum like that?

If you want people to join your forum you have to offer them something they aren't likely to get at another forum, something to keep people always posting, and because your forum is just a general hangout, it'll be very hard to get members.
Pages: 1 2 3