MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm currently working on a template which allows members to submit a cheat to our database. The form uses the same template as the new thread but with much less options. Basically it looks like this...

Game Title: [ ]

Cheat: [ ]

[ Submit ]

But I'm needing a drop-down list to select the game's platform. A game may be different on another platform, so some way of selecting the platform would be great.

Also, when the user submits the cheat, it is shown in a specific forum. I would like the selected platform to be shown somewhere when viewing the submitted cheat.

Thank you Smile
No help?
Let me simplify.

[Thread Title] Displays the game's title. User entered.

[Drop-Down List] Allows the user to select the game's console.

[Thread Text] Describes the cheat.

[Submit] Simple button to submit the new thread.

How do I have a drop down list that will show text in the thread telling me what they've chosen. Thank you!
I'm becoming worried with this. I've submitted this thread days ago and recieved no replies...
It happens all the time. Either nobody knows or ... I think Toungue says it the best. I have quite a few zero replies also. I think this is just a tough one to answer.
I hope so, not that no-one can be bothered to answer me.