MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Relesed] Country Flag For MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know that, thats why i am tried to make a country plugin on it that it is easy to use and one more thing the ip based plugin is good because it will show the actual country of the user and if the use use proxy then what you do. Even 1st 1 am using Vbulletin and Now Using MyBB in another site i am just see the Vbulletin Plugin code and analise some mybb plugins and made this plugin
(2009-06-01, 06:59 PM)alsofts Wrote: [ -> ]if the use use proxy then what you do.

Then we use a Proxy Killer developed by Jesse Toungue
Big Grin I am saw in my Vbulletin Forum that if u open a forum using a proxy then proxy killer ( in vb that is prxy to real ip ) is nott detecting that then
Not vBulletin we are using MyBB here Big Grin
Big Grin No No Ghagal bro i said i found in this also may it is in mybb thats why i said this ok forget that now we discuss about this plugin
My name is ghazal NOT Ghagal Big Grin
Sorry ghazal bro for spell mistake
and I am not bro , you may call me sis Big Grin
Ghazal this isn't your thread, why are you even posting like it's yours.
(2009-06-02, 07:03 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Ghazal this isn't your thread, why are you even posting like it's yours.

What ??

(2009-06-01, 06:59 PM)alsofts Wrote: [ -> ]I know that, thats why i am tried to make a country plugin on it that it is easy to use and one more thing the ip based plugin is good because it will show the actual country of the user and if the use use proxy then what you do.

Ok, I am making a plugin that welcomes the member with a country flag from where they came...
Hope you will enjoy it
Pages: 1 2 3