MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your gonna hate me but....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Whats your fav os?

lol sorry i had too.
Whichever one is the right tool for the job. Hating on an OS is pointless, as no OS is perfect.

The biggest thing that irks me is when people actively refuse to spell an OS name correctly due to some irrational hatred of it. You may hate it, but at least respect the thousands of hours people have put into it enough to at least try to get the name right. It's "Windows," not "windoze" or "window$" or even "windows" (note capitalization). Just like it's "Linux," not "lunix" or "linix". I'm having difficulties figuring out how to intentionally misspell "Mac," though.
Win95.
(2009-05-29, 05:09 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Win95.
Uff... So old window, and your favourite one. Big Grin
Mien is Microsoft Window 2006 which also currently using on my computer
Windows Vista!!!!! :@
Kubuntu, FreeBSD and Windows XP.
(2009-05-29, 03:23 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Whats your fav os?

A dummy's reply: MyBB of course!Big Grin
OS is a pet name for anyone whose name is Osama, in my language, and my fav os is Osama XP!Blush

(2009-05-29, 05:07 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Just like it's "Linux," not "lunix" or "linix".

I know how to spell it but I haven't a clue to how to pronounce it!Angry Is it "Lenux", "Lenix", "Lynox", "Lie Nux"?Huh
maatty Wrote:I know how to spell it but I haven't a clue to how to pronounce it!

Leenux?
I have a few favourites. Windows Vista Ultimate and Enterprise, Windows XP Pro and Windows Server 2003. My Laptop is running Windows XP Pro.
I am very happy with XP. Rarely crashes and large amount of programs available. I won't be using Vista. My choice for a nix system is FreeBSD. I have a BSD laptop I use with PC-BSD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4