MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 42Kmi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum 42Kmi (pronounced "shinigami" or just "four-two-kay-emm-eye"). The name comes from on of my aliases on Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

So far, it's just a general forum, but I plan to expand. I've used many plugins found here and everything is working well Smile Thanks. I just need to change some of the buttons, but it's not anything to urgent.

Thanks for taking time to check it out.

http://42kmi.taloncrossing.com
Very good theme,
Nice work
Good luck in future Smile
Nice theme but you should really get a TLD.
(2009-05-31, 12:11 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme but you should really get a TLD.

TLD...? Sorry, I don't know what those letters are supposed to mean. Rolleyes
(2009-05-31, 12:31 AM)Torengo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-31, 12:11 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme but you should really get a TLD.

TLD...? Sorry, I don't know what those letters are supposed to mean. Rolleyes

Top level DOmain. a .com .net .org etc
Great theme =D

A TLD is a good move; try Godaddy.com

As for the forum, great name, but you're missing so much. Only 2 forums isn't really enough =/
(2009-05-31, 12:44 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Great theme =D

A TLD is a good move; try Godaddy.com

As for the forum, great name, but you're missing so much. Only 2 forums isn't really enough =/

Thanks, to T0M too. I will add more, but I need memebers and forum ideas. So, any ideas?
Also, could someone help me with getting an IRC chat?
Ok, so I know where you got your name, but what is your site about? Figure that first before you start adding all sorts of things. Remember, content, not plugins, make a site. Big Grin\