MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyCode] CSS Progress Bar compatible 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Actually this should be a number of MyCode Installed on your forum, forexample, if this is Installed and before it, you have installed 3 other MyCodes, then you have to give it 4 th Parse number

Great, thanks Ghazal, I never really looked into this "parsing" thing.

Cheers,
Gene
Thanks....
Moreover this number is usually give just to remember How much MyCodes you have installed before
Ehy fix the regular expression. Big Grin
(2009-06-02, 09:11 AM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]Ehy fix the regular expression. Big Grin

Have any error with using it, ?? whats the problem with Regular Expression ?
(2009-06-02, 12:44 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-02, 09:11 AM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]Ehy fix the regular expression. Big Grin

Have any error with using it, ?? whats the problem with Regular Expression ?

Look in your first post

It should be:
\[prgbar\](.*?)\[/prgbar\]

Not:
[code]\[prgbar\](.*?)\[/prgbar\]
Ahh.. Thanks for pointing out...
Fixed
(2009-06-02, 02:43 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh.. Thanks for pointing out...
Fixed

Hi Ghazal,

I installed it yesterday and it works great, thanks for sharing it.

What variables would I have to change to make it 300px wide instead of 100 and still keep it's functionality?

Cheers,
Gene
Regular Expression:
===============
change it to this

<div style="background-color: red; width:300px; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="background-color: green; color: white; font-weight:bold; max-width: 300px; width:$1px;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$1%</div></div>
(2009-06-02, 03:46 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Regular Expression:
===============
change it to this

<div style="background-color: red; width:300px; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="background-color: green; color: white; font-weight:bold; max-width: 300px; width:$1px;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$1%</div></div>

Hi Ghazal,

Tried that yesterday and once again today but the green bar and percentages still show as if in a 100px div, meaning that there is an extra 200px of red at 100%.

I attached a screenie for you to see.

Thanks,
Gene
Change
into
<div style="background-color: red; width:300px; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="background-color: green; color: white; font-weight:bold; max-width: 300px; width:$1%;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$1%</div></div>
Pages: 1 2 3