MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone Can Do It?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI,I've found site called http://infreephp.co.cc where u can get free Contact Us Script.Can anyone make one plugins for that for MyBB???

If u can then thanks,plz post.
Alright, you know you are supposed to put spaces between punctuation? Second.. is it really that hard to type out you? You that time crunched you can't put two extra letters? Gah!

Anyway..
All it is, is a contact form.. Nickman at MyBBSource has a form manager, where you can create forms. I assume this is what you could use..
I've got one working, it just needs a bit more work before it can be released. Things like phrasing is still hard coded, and the template needs a bit of TLC yet before I will be happy with it.

If you can hang on a couple more days, I'll be getting it finished up then - I just have to learn the phrasing/language system first.
(2009-06-01, 04:37 AM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, you know you are supposed to put spaces between punctuation? Second.. is it really that hard to type out you? You that time crunched you can't put two extra letters? Gah!

Anyway..
All it is, is a contact form.. Nickman at MyBBSource has a form manager, where you can create forms. I assume this is what you could use..

Thanks,my english grammer is not good.,but thanks.