MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show # of Unread PMs Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-06-01, 06:29 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]Well look at the code i provided you to change ... any sign of touching the welcome block ?
I don't think so.
Look at my screens; it works on the default theme.

That's fine, but it doesn't work for me. So it's not incredibly useful to me. Thanks for your attempt.
I blame your Theme if my 'attempt' didn't work.
Lets study every Theme so i can provide a working solution ... hilarious.
Actually I replied to this thread too, then deleted my reply, because while I was writing my reply, LeX- sent a reply in the meantime that was 99% identical to mine. If it made your welcome block disappear something else must've happened.
(2009-06-01, 06:43 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]I blame your Theme if my 'attempt' didn't work.
Lets study every Theme so i can provide a working solution ... hilarious.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I really do appreciate your attempt, and I'm sure it is the fault of my theme if it's working with the default theme. It isn't useful to me, but I hope that someone else will find this useful! Smile

I'll keep working on it to see if I can get it working. Please don't be hostile when I was expressing sincere gratitude! Thanks!
Check your template, if it "disappeared", it must be blank. The code doesn't seem to touch it.
(2009-06-08, 10:18 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Check your template, if it "disappeared", it must be blank. The code doesn't seem to touch it.

When I revert the code to the original, the welcomeblock reappears ...
In that case you've got a mystery forum Toungue and you should get it looked at by someone.
(2009-06-08, 10:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-08, 10:18 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Check your template, if it "disappeared", it must be blank. The code doesn't seem to touch it.

Can you post the file? or pmit to someone. something in it is different be it a plugin or theme,

Have you checked the default theme?
(2009-06-09, 11:09 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

Have you checked the default theme?

^^^^^^
Good idea..... thats it.
Pages: 1 2