MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyCode] Columns MyCode compatible 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title:
======
Collumn BBCode

Short Description:
=================
The Collumn BBCode formats the text in 2 collumns in the threads of Your Forum. Thus provide you more area to write your own content with a Picture Just besides It...

Regular Expression:
===================
\[col\](.*?)|(.*?)\[/col\]

Replacement:
============
<table width="100%"><tr><td style="vertical-align: top; width:50%; padding-right:10px;">$1</td><td style="vertical-align: top; width:50%; padding-left:10px;">$2</td></tr></table>

Enabled:
========
Yes

Parse Order:
============
Give the value what ever you like.

How to Use
==========
[col]collumn1|collumn2[/col]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++\
SEE SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++/

[attachment=14052]

--
Enjoy
Best regards
ghazal
nice Smile
oO
after 3 days, I saw a reply on that Big Grin

Thanks FBI for liking
Hi Ghazal,

Installed and tried it but is it normal to show the same text in both columns or am I missing something here?

See screenshot

Cheers,
Gene
(2009-06-03, 05:57 PM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]Installed and tried it but is it normal to show the same text in both columns or am I missing something here?

Yes Gene53, Currently it support only such columns, to write the same content into two halves, Hope fully I will fix this issue in later versions
(2009-06-03, 06:09 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-03, 05:57 PM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]Installed and tried it but is it normal to show the same text in both columns or am I missing something here?

Yes Gene53, Currently it support only such columns, to write the same content into two halves, Hope fully I will fix this issue in later versions

OK, so it's almost redundant to use ATM.

I've seen a similar code for Wordpress which works in the following way: [col=1]content[/col] and [col=2]content[/col].

Cheers,
Gene
Oh, that's how it works... why would you need to write the same thing twice in 2 columns...??

LOL, then what's the point of this?
Quote:LOL, then what's the point of this?
Quote:Oh, that's how it works... why would you need to write the same thing twice in 2 columns...??

ROFLOL! Maybe for people who need to read the same thing twice to understand...

Why release a product which isn't finished?
Pages: 1 2