MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP is missing alot of things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so i'm no noob because i've installed vbulletin, phpbb, etc successfully, and so I installed this correct too. My forum is working all is good until you go into the admin cp.. Then it seems like theirs images, links, text.. I mean a good part of it is there, but you can clearly tell button images are missing and words and stuff.. and i tried many styles.. what should i do.. my forum is teamdiscuss.com if you need a screenshot of what it looks like just tell me, thanks guys..
Re-upload the /admin/ folder. And show us a screenshot.
No, it did not fix a thing, here's a screen:
[Image: 30c93zd.jpg]
(2009-06-02, 12:53 AM)deme Wrote: [ -> ]No, it did not fix a thing, here's a screen:
[Image: 30c93zd.jpg]

Reupload ./inc/languages/english/admin.
still nothing man
(2009-06-02, 01:23 AM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]Take a look at this thread
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-498...n+cp+blank

thank you so much, i had my CHMOD wrong and stuff, although its wierd because i followed the mybb wiki's chmod tut... but thank you anyways..
No problem. Remember to try and do a search on issue because there is a chance someone else had the issue. If you find something then you don't have to wait for other people to respond to your issue.