MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb error after finised installing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After finished installing mybb @ .oxyhost.com

when i click MyBB i've got this :

[b]MyBB SQL Error[/b]

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1 - no such table: mybb_datacache
Query:
    SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache 

and when i cllick Admin Control Panel i've got this :

Quote:Warning [2] sqlite_last_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given - Line: 352 - File: inc/db_sqlite2.php PHP 5.1.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/db_sqlite2.php 352 sqlite_last_error
/inc/db_sqlite2.php 383 DB_SQLite2->error_number
/inc/db_sqlite2.php 141 DB_SQLite2->error
/inc/init.php 138 DB_SQLite2->connect
/admin/index.php 18 require_once
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
0 -
Query:
unable to open database: /www/oxyhost.com/g/o/n/gonebdg/htdocs/admin/gonebdg_mybbforum

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

whats wrong ? Huh
should reinstall
Make sure your sqlite database file exists and is read/writable by the server.
(2009-06-02, 03:45 AM)myb123 Wrote: [ -> ]should reinstall

i've done Reinstall ... but still got the same problem Huh

(2009-06-02, 08:26 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your sqlite database file exists and is read/writable by the server.

I think this is the problem.
Can You Explaining tome how to check my sqlite database ?

mybb forum is host @oxygen.com and i upload all installer file with filezilla

here the address : mybb forum

thanx.
Dennis is saying to check that ./inc/db_sqlite2.php exists on your server.
Don't think he is, with SQLite the database is stored in a single file, so they need to check that that exists and is writeable, CHMOD to 666.

gonebdg, only you know where you told the installer to create the file, you have to go to the directory you told the installer to make the file, and make sure the file is CHMOD to 666.
(2009-06-02, 09:51 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think he is, with SQLite the database is stored in a single file, so they need to check that that exists and is writeable, CHMOD to 666.

Sorry Matt, you are right. I haven't used SQLite before so I have no idea how it works with MyBB.
Oh, hang on, just re-read the error, the file is meant to be in /htdocs/admin/ and is called gonebdg_mybbforum; find this file, and make sure it's CHMOD to 666.

Edit: Terrible grammar...
You should download and upload again all file of forum. If it still is errors, please choose a different host.
(2009-06-02, 10:10 AM)myb123 Wrote: [ -> ]You should download and upload again all file of forum. If it still is errors, please choose a different host.

He shouldn't download files again. He needs to make sure that ./htdocs/admin/gonebdg_mybbforum is CHMOD'd to 666.