MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email on Group join request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I've searched the forums but can't seem to find the answer to this. Is it possible to send an email to either the group leaders or Admins when someone requests to join a public group that is moderated?

Thanks in advance for your help.

BigMak
it's interesting with big forum.
I'm sorry not sure what that means..

Do you have a way?
I can't find a way for sending an email on join request, but I did find this plugin that displays a message for the group leader, saying that there is new join requests.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2710.html
Thanks Josh,

Hmm that would be a workaround but i'm unable to download the plugin or even see the screenshot even though I registered on the site..

Perhaps it would be a nice feature request to be able to send emails to group owners when there is a group join request.
I believe a message in the header about join requests is also being considered for 1.6 if I'm not mistaken.

(2009-06-02, 10:34 PM)bigmak Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm that would be a workaround but i'm unable to download the plugin or even see the screenshot even though I registered on the site..

It says quite clearly over there that you need to be a subscriber to download things.