MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't See Topics/Threads/Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The problem I'm having is that no one can see the topics or threads in the forums. I've tried just about everything I can think of, and nothing works. I've tried and looked at the permisions, changed them, and still no one can see the topics/threads/forums. Can anyone help?

www.stanjhs.com/thehomeworkf0rums/upload/index.php

Thanks in advance.
Firstly, www.stanjhs.com/thehomeworkf0rums/upload/index.php can be shortand to www.stanjhs.com/thehomeworkf0rums/index.php (you dont need to upload the "Upload" file, just the things in it. Thought you might like to know.

Secondly, it something to do with it not building the info or something like that. Go to the admin cp, Usergroups -> Modify / Delete -> (Choose any group) -> Edit -> Click Update Usergroup at the bottom of the page, and the cache will be built (you do not have to change any fields).
Yeah, I knew I could change the upload thing. I'm still to lazy. Smile

But I tried that, and it didn't work. Or maybe it didn't work for me or something?
Do any forums exist?
Mmhmm! Tons of them.

http://www.stanjhs.com/thehomeworkf0rums....php?fid=3

I tried going there, just because I was seeing if it was a problem just because there wasn't a link, but it says I don't have permission. I'm logged in as the administrator. Problem, eh?
hmm, would posting an annoucment help??

have you installed any mods??
I posted an announcement. Nothing.

Nope, I never downloaded a mod or anything. It's my first time experience with forums. Or a payed for website. Should I get a mod?
um, no, not yet. Most of them require a working forum.

I have forum of my own http://www.linuxbox.co.nz/~kieran/Forum/

If you were willing to PM me your username and password, I might be able to figure out what is wrong?? Its up to you.
Done, and done.
All fixed. Have fun
Pages: 1 2