MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: English Translation Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A user of MyBB Community is came to my forum for download the country flag plugin in that thread he written

hola gracias por el plugins

As I am only know Hindi, English And My Regional Language Because I am from India so please say the english translation of

hola gracias por el plugins

Thank You
I normally suck at other languages, but this one seems pretty obvious, at least to me.
I think it says:
"Hello, thank you for the plguins."

Or something similar to that at least, probably not exactly right but you get the message. Smile
Hola -> Hello
Gracias -> Thanks
Por -> For
El -> The
Plugins -> Plugins

So, that sentence would be:
Hello, thanks for the plugins.

(It's Spanish, and I know a little bit of Spanish.)
(2009-06-02, 04:55 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]I normally suck at other languages, but this one seems pretty obvious, at least to me.
I think it says:
"Hello, thank you for the plguins."

Or something similar to that at least, probably not exactly right but you get the message. Smile

I think you hit it dead on. Iirc, por would be for, and el, would be the, and of course the rest are pretty self explanatory.
so I added a s and a you. Toungue

I guess it made more sense in my head that way.
Just Press this link, and you find everybody in this thread speaking Spanish and the only Spanish sentence will be turned into English!Big Grin
._. It is correct [You guys debating if it's correct or not made me LOL!!!]
Google translator is always handy Toungue