MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheGamingCore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! I am pretty new to forums and mybb so please don't hate Toungue

The Gaming Core is a PC gaming community forum, it's brand new and hopefully will become quite a lively community.

It seems unfair the hardcore PC gamers are looked down upon, why have consoles risen to the top? we aim to make a place were PC gamers can discuss their style of gaming!

The forum template is currently stock but I am planning to modify for my own use. please tell me what you think or if you have any tips please don't hesitate to tell me!

Please dont be afraid to register:
http://thegamingcore.net/
That's a pretty cool skin you got there.
Great skin Wink

1 prob I see: {1} New Post at the bottom. I think its because of the SideBar plugin.

Other than that, good site Big Grin
Is the Skin called DarkOrange or something?

I would reduce the amount of sections. You have more than me, and I run a gaming community as well Wink
Yes reduce the sections and give it something more to bring people in it,.
I show a text issue on the main page in the login section. I have attached a screen shot.
(2009-06-03, 03:33 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]1 prob I see: {1} New Post at the bottom. I think its because of the SideBar plugin.

It's easy enough to fix, thank-you I forgot about changing that XD

(2009-06-03, 02:03 PM)Cegaiga Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Skin called DarkOrange or something?

yes it is, I will be modding in the future though, make it a little more fluid.

(2009-06-03, 02:03 PM)Cegaiga Wrote: [ -> ]I would reduce the amount of sections. You have more than me, and I run a gaming community as well Wink

Yes I do have quite a few sections, what I am waiting for is to gain some members and see which topics are not being used, those will slowly be deleted.

(2009-06-03, 03:01 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]I show a text issue on the main page in the login section. I have attached a screen shot.

I have not actually noticed this before I could not see it while logged-in, when I logged-out though i was able to see it. I'm not sure what it is but I can probably just edit the template and remove it Toungue

Thanks for all your comments!
Good luck Wink
Thanks, I have fixed the text error and a coppa compliance error I was having tho I cant seems to find were to get rid of the {brackets}

Though i can bet i can find the solution on mybb central
If thats where you got the sidebar plugin, the solution's in the thread Toungue I've read it before
Pages: 1 2