MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Very basic question here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is almost embarrassing it is so basic, but how on Earth do I get into the back end of this forum to moderate etc.?

Thanks again for all the help! ...Is there some sort of guide that can debrief me on everything I need to know to get started? I hate wasting everyone's time with the basics! Smile
to moderate: ./modcp.php
to admin: ./admin/index.php
Just look through the forum, clicking any topic titles that interest you. Bookmark them and continue, and visit them all later.
[Wiki: Mod_CP] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
[Wiki: Admin_CP] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Thanks for the help. ...Another question though. When I go to either link (that was previously listed) I am told that I don't have authority to do anything. ...I am the only admin, so what am I doing wrong?

You guys really are great; I really appreciate all the help! I hope to return the favor at some point in the near future!
Are you sure you're logged in? =/ That's the only thing I can see wrong
(2009-06-03, 04:19 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you're logged in? =/ That's the only thing I can see wrong

Yeah, I'm logged in (how weird huh?) This is the error that I'm getting:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.