MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Ideas Forum template / code available? Are there MyBB paid consultants out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi - I saw this question asked once before but the thread seemed to die without an answer. Sad

Is there a template / plugin / whatever available that would look like the Ideas section/forum on the MyBB.net site?

Also, if the previous question is yes, is there a place where I could request (paid) consulting help for implementing MyBB? I don't have a ton of cash, but I would gladly pay for someone to setup MyBB on my site, skin it, and install whatever plugin pares it down to a streamlined ideas / voting section.

Please reply here or PM me if you have any info.

Thank you,

Larry
As far as I know, there isn't a plugin available for the ideas section. You would need to make the page yourself and integrate it into the mybb users table.
Thanks Joshua – quick clear answer!
No problem. Hope you work out how to do this.
You could try putting in a request in the mybb request section of the board. It doesn't mean someone will create it, but it is worth a try.