MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, i installed the spoiler bbcode and youtube bbcode on my forum how do i get the buttons to appear like above the little pics for the url and the img code and all that done*

Next... i installed the arcade i was wondering where can i download games in .tar format so i don't have to go to all the trouble of uploading the pics and save data and all that

Lastly when ever i sign in to my forum it says logging in but then it looks like it didn't sign in because you can't see the user cp or anythng so you have to refresh the page to be able to make it look like you signed in, how do i fix this? *done

THANKS Big Grin
thanks
Thank you, and also i have another question. How do you make it so that the color of the username shows up on the main index where it says the last post and the name of the person who made it
LOL Another question, i installed the download page thing for my forum, is there anyway to make it so members can upload things to the download page?
(2009-06-04, 03:53 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Another question, i installed the download page thing for my forum, is there anyway to make it so members can upload things to the download page?

From what I remember, it could be in the download page settings or the group settings but don't quote me on it(haven't used it for awhile now).
There is a download system on http://www.mybbsource.com that allows members to upload files.