MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help converting to Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, Axed is my friend i asked him if you knew some one who can convert this theme. he wanted to help so he posted a request thread here asking for help northing more so he used my scree shoot i dont think its wrong in anyway since he is only doing it for me and the permission is completely authentic if you want here is the author site http://www.skin-lab.com .if you want go and verify it yourself
sorry guys all this confusion started because of me

(2009-06-04, 08:31 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]He has shown proof, All he is doing is asking again for his mate to convert the same theme because no one replied to ancraz.

I'll convert it for you but i'll ask alpha myself to make sure. (might be a couple day's)
thank u Lunty
Sorry mate. I wasn't sure because Lunty said he would convert the theme for you in your original thread.
(2009-06-05, 09:39 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry mate. I wasn't sure because Lunty said he would convert the theme for you in your original thread.
yes Lunty said that. after that i did not hear a word from him so i thought he has drooped plan Big Grin so i started to ask my other friend for help and that created this mess Blush
Pages: 1 2