MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: COPPA Form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

I was just sorting out my forum *again* and i noticed that when the COPPA Compliance & Permission form is clicked on the registration page it actually navigates to the forum homepage.... i.e. there is no form at all... any ideas as to why this is? Or anyone out there have the form - can't seem to find it on Google or the COPPA website Undecided

Regards,
Mossiette.
Can you provide a link to your forums?
Em, not really - I don't want my s/n to be associated with my .com ....do you have any input regarding the COPPA question?
Well it'll be very hard to say anything with no URL, there may be something wrong in the source code, we can't check it without a URL...
hmm, ok but not impossible! :p

Ok without being a nuisance, there should be a form there so i take it?
Yes, when you click register, you get the form when you enter your birthday, then the agreement, and then the usual registration form.

And it will be pretty much impossible to give you a concrete answer if we're just guessing at things... Undecided
Ok then well as long as i know there is an actual form there I'll find it and fix it, thats all i needed to know Big Grin

I explained before about the url issue, im sure you can appreciate that i wouldnt want a name like Mossiette associated with the professional side of my life lol
Hiya,

Me again...just want to let u know I solved the problem Big Grin ... 2nd one for me today yay! Smile

Basically you cannot view the Coppa Form when you have Guest permission set to not viewing the board... so alas i changed the setting to they can view and voila theres the form! Big Grin

Hope this might solve a few headaches for other people out there too Smile

Mossiette.