MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Anti IE Redirect BBCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-06-04, 12:58 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]What if I didn't want to download Firefox? And how is this any different to your "Anti IE" MyCode?

Its have just change to that MyCode,
In Anti IE MyCode, Users will never see the post within which this MyCode is used,
However in this myCode, users will see a link of downloading FF
kind of useless... Rated 1 star.

Please stop spaming, you´re just hiding away the best plugin developers this way
(2009-06-04, 03:31 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop spaming, you´re just hiding away the best plugin developers this way

oO. If you are a best Plugin developer, so why should not develop your own ??
Its not your own forum, so that I get permission from YOU to release them or not,
(2009-06-04, 05:28 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-04, 03:31 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop spaming, you´re just hiding away the best plugin developers this way

He never said he was... and It's criticism... learn to take it...
(2009-06-04, 05:28 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]

Its not your own forum, so that I get permission from YOU to release them or not,

You don't need to be a musician to be able to tell good music from bad music ...
I will be handing out warnings if people continue to give nonconstructive advice here. If you don't like it, don't use it.
(2009-06-04, 06:20 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]I will be handing out warnings if people continue to give nonconstructive advice here. If you don't like it, don't use it.

Thanks Ryan Gordon for helping me out,
I am really , really in desparate by seeing such irritating comments from some users side...
What if we aren't allowed to install Firefox on our computer? Or what if we can only get onto the site via a public computer which doesn't have Firefox installed? It looks okay but I don't know if I'll ever have a use for it.
(2009-06-04, 11:43 PM)Tabbie Wrote: [ -> ]What if we aren't allowed to install Firefox on our computer? Or what if we can only get onto the site via a public computer which doesn't have Firefox installed? It looks okay but I don't know if I'll ever have a use for it.

ghazal Wrote:It just hides the contents of certain posts within which this MyCode is used, and NOT the entire forum
Actually I don't see any problems on this.
First, it's up to the administrator to use this MyCode or not.
Second, it's up to members to use this MyCode in their posts or not.

As simple as that
Pages: 1 2 3