MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Members.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am fed up of this :/

I disabled all plug ins, so plug ins isnt the problem.
I didn't read the whole topic but maybe is downloading a new version of MyBB and them install it Big Grin.
Got it back, it is defo not the templates or the plug ins fault.

I have the latest version also, that was meant to fix this problem apparently.
(2009-06-04, 01:20 PM)Shell Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't read the whole topic but maybe is downloading a new version of MyBB and them install it Big Grin.

That would be a bad idea because it would overwrite the current database and lose everything.
Can a MyBB staff member take a look?
When other people have had a similar issue, I can't remember it being anything other than a template or plugin, or a broken file... are you sure your templates are default?? Can you try and deactivate all plugins??
Well I posted my template code, tried others, and it did not solve it. So cannot be a template problem. Tried using the default theme, but did not work. I tried again without any plug ins being activated.

What files affect the registration apart from member.php?
(2009-06-03, 09:28 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the only time member.php isn't meant to be a blank page is when you've accepted the registration agreement, then it goes to just member.php, but should load the registration form...

This is because there is a hidden POST field called "action" where the value is "register". It's to make sure that you've accepted the agreement first.

Cegaiga, if you PM me phpMyAdmin/FTP/AdminCP details then I'll take a look. I'll run a few debug things here to get to the bottom of it.
I will send you my FTP details, I will change my password on the board so you can log on and see for yourself, as I can't make a test user.

And thanks.
(2009-06-04, 02:00 PM)Cegaiga Wrote: [ -> ]I will send you my FTP details, I will change my password on the board so you can log on and see for yourself, as I can't make a test user.

And thanks.

*Facepalms*
We went throught this on your crash course a while back remember?

Go to Admin user area. add new user.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7