MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] GLaDOS Reproduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
oh lol sorry XD

I have a few clips that i would rotate, basically I'm going to embed it into the index, CLaDOS will welcome you to the site, here's one i came up with:

Quote:Helllllo, subject name here, and welcome to, The Gaming Core.

Keep in mind, while fun and conversation are the main goals of the community, failure to follow standardized protocol, will result in incremental warnings, and eventually ban.

If you know portal you can imagine the voice breaking and changing pitch, this example is quite generic to something she would say in the game, and is easily recognizable as GLaDOS.
(2009-06-04, 03:18 AM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]oh lol sorry XD

I have a few clips that i would rotate, basically I'm going to embed it into the index, CLaDOS will welcome you to the site, here's one i came up with:

Quote:Helllllo, subject name here, and welcome to, The Gaming Core.

Keep in mind, while fun and conversation are the main goals of the community, failure to follow standardized protocol, will result in incremental warnings, and eventually ban.

If you know portal you can imagine the voice breaking and changing pitch, this example is quite generic to something she would say in the game, and is easily recognizable as GLaDOS.

Hmm. I'll wipe my drive and install US to it and i will do it. >_>
Actually I have a notepad prepared with all the messages I would like if your willing Big Grin
Pages: 1 2