MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforum erro!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4a27e82f1d958_f.png]
[Image: 4a27e83140c2e_f.png]

[Image: 4a27e8338236b_f.png]
[Image: 4a27e8358ecf5_f.png]

[Image: 4a27e82d11f0b_f.png]

But when I follow this link Forums then My Category > My Forum Test > test by roster is no problem

And I found this erro in mybboard.net. When I click on Mark All Forums Read .. Forum return is no mark all forum as read. You can test !!!!
I get the same thing here. I view a thread in the plugin release forum but the main plugins and code modifications forum says there's unread posts even though the 4 sub-forums are read. I just mark it as read and move on...
(2009-06-04, 04:07 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I get the same thing here. I view a thread in the plugin release forum but the main plugins and code modifications forum says there's unread posts even though the 4 sub-forums are read. I just mark it as read and move on...

oh! you can fix it in next version of MyBB. How to contact with MyBB developer to fix it???
There's already a bug report on something similar, it's a limitation with how it's done.
(2009-06-04, 04:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's already a bug report on something similar, it's a limitation with how it's done.
Meaning that can not be overcome
up now!!!