MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mycode Subforums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@Ghazal: you just link to a tutorial on your website, which not everyone can see... how can you require registration for such kind of things? I mean, that's too much... you just copy a embbed tag from any service and place a $1 inside ¬¬
I agree.
I love all of ghazal's plugins/mycodes and think we should dedicate a forum just for her.
Yeah, and we should also add her own category! for all here themes, plugins, mycodes. Oh and even better! give her her own tab here at MyBBoard.net! </sarcasm>

Seriously, MyBBoard.net is a community, it can't be focused on one user. Besides, almost every single thing she "releases" is on her site, and you need to be registered or be a paid subscriber at her site to download it (which I consider a shame, due the quality of most of her work (no offense ghazal, I'm trying to be honest, and is just my opinion)). And anyways, she's got her own site to release her stuff. I think she shouln't be posting tons of releases that way, is most likely to be advertising IMO.
(2009-06-09, 12:29 AM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]I love all of ghazal's plugins/mycodes and think we should dedicate a forum just for her.

Um, no, we won't make a forum for just her Rolleyes
(2009-06-09, 01:06 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, MyBBoard.net is a community, it can't be focused on one user. Besides, almost every single thing she "releases" is on her site, and you need to be registered or be a paid subscriber at her site to download it (which I consider a shame, due the quality of most of her work (no offense ghazal, I'm trying to be honest, and is just my opinion)). And anyways, she's got her own site to release her stuff. I think she shouln't be posting tons of releases that way, is most likely to be advertising IMO.

Who told that you want to be a paid subscriber for download, I restrict some NOT all BTW

(2009-06-09, 07:14 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 12:29 AM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]I love all of ghazal's plugins/mycodes and think we should dedicate a forum just for her.

Um, no, we won't make a forum for just her Rolleyes

No, No ...! I didnot want any subforum for my stuff ...
I agree to create a sub-forum Wink
(2009-06-08, 09:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, Ghazal has 14 MyCodes listed under Plugin Releases ... it's getting to be a bit silly.

So? Make a subforum not a tut.
>.< There's not a plugin in the first page of the plugin releases! /exaggerated

But seriously... please make the subforum?
Pages: 1 2 3