MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Different expcolimage in different areas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ever considered just a black shadow around the images?
(2009-06-11, 11:31 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Ever considered just a black shadow around the images?

It doesn't work like that ... go take a look at my website.
I remember you leaving a message about this on MSN Toungue ... I fell asleep with my laptop (I love it that much, lol) so I either dreamt the message or didn't end up replying!

Look in general.js, and around line 715, you'll see this line:

element.src = element.src.replace("collapse_collapsed.gif", "collapse.gif");

Basically, this is the collapsed box. The javascript is going to replace collapse_collapsed.gif (the plus icon) with the collapse.gif (the minus icon) image. So, you need to replace these values with the filename of you + and - images.

The same goes for line 723:

element.src = element.src.replace("collapse.gif", "collapse_collapsed.gif");

Bit sleepy, but I hope I've explained it well enough!
But the thing is, I want to have two different versions in two different sections, not replace one with the other. Can it be done?
(2009-06-12, 02:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]But the thing is, I want to have two different versions in two different sections, not replace one with the other. Can it be done?

Not without recoding the javascript, I don't think. Undecided
(2009-06-12, 02:40 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-12, 02:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]But the thing is, I want to have two different versions in two different sections, not replace one with the other. Can it be done?

Not without recoding the javascript, I don't think. Undecided

Well I assumed as such, but whether or not I do it depends on how feasible that is!
Nothing's impossible! But it would be hard, lol... Toungue

You'd have to write some javascript functions that pretty much do the same thing, then you have to assign the new functions to the sections you want changed. If we're talking forum categories, for example, and not hard coded stuff, it would be pretty difficult.
I just want different ones in the User CP and Mod CP from the forum index.
Suggestion child here:

Change your UserCP/ModCP navigation separators to .thead from .tcat?
I would prefer if I did not have to do that ... it would look quite odd.
Pages: 1 2