MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: what is (1) under the thread ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys I just noticed that 10 (1) under the threads on forum index . does anyone knows what that is ?
Do you mean it is saying "{1} New Posts"?
(2009-06-05, 08:10 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean it is saying "{1} New Posts"?

look at the attachment
yeah me to Smile I haven't seen that either.
It means that there is a thread in this forum that is unapproved. If you hover your mouse over the number, it tells you what it means.
It means you have an unapproved post/thread, depending on what column it is in.

You can either use the Mod CP to view unapproved posts/threads/attachments or you can even use the Admin CP.
where did your post go ?
I just saw 1 unapproved thread in admin cp but when I clicked on it says "There are no threads, posts or attachments currently awaiting moderation."
(2009-06-05, 08:24 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]where did your post go ?

Sorry, I deleted it when I figured out what it was. I was going to reply, but I got sidetracked.
(2009-06-05, 08:24 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]I just saw 1 unapproved thread in admin cp but when I clicked on it says "There are no threads, posts or attachments currently awaiting moderation."
When you go into the forum from the front end, are there any highlighted threads?
nope there are not
I think you'll find that running some recount and rebuild tasks will get rid of the number in brackets.
Admin CP --> Tools & Maintenance --> Recount & Rebuild
Pages: 1 2