MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some reviews of my hosting site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I never really liked the portal that came standard with MyBB but last night I did some messing around and was pretty impressed with the results. Now I just need some feedback from others. Please, be brutally honest. Wink

www.Host2x.com
That's a real beuty Smile
I loved such sites offering free space Smile

But just one thing, Do you really provide 1,000MB Diskspace
10,000MB Bandwidth with comletely add free... ? Its really amazing
Best ofluck with the site Kujeo
I noticed the folllowing 403 forbiden error
If you are receiving the following error:

Quote:
Error 403
(Forbidden)
Then your IP does not resolve with the following country codes: US, CA, UK, and GB.

If you are using a known proxy or are trying to order through a non-residential internet connection please retry with your actual IP and/or home connection. This will not be bypassed and we will not process orders manually.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread closed because there is no more room for discussion. I have also setup the new 403 error message to link to this thread.

I am not using any kind of proxy atall
Then whats the problem with that ??
---
Over all I like the hosting website
keep it up
Thanks for the input.
But why about the forbidden error that is encountering to me when I try to go hosting.php page
Please read your first post, you answered your own question. Wink
(2009-06-05, 01:34 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Please read your first post, you answered your own question. Wink

So how long it should get resolve ?
What country are you from? Your profile says Pakistan, if that's the case then I hate to break it to you but Pakistan isn't located in the United States, Canada, or the UK. I answer this question almost daily and it amazes me how many people need the answer handed to them because reading is to much to ask. Angry
Yes I am from Pakistan, but why Pakistan's IP is not allowed to your server, ?
(2009-06-05, 02:53 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I am from Pakistan, but why Pakistan's IP is not allowed to your server, ?

Because alot of bad things have been done from Pakistan.

Not bad, but, you should make the extra paegs teh same width as teh forum Smile or make an evntire new thing for them
(2009-06-05, 03:48 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Because alot of bad things have been done from Pakistan.

That's looking a Political sentence Smile
Pages: 1 2