MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Going out of my mind!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there im having problems logging into my forums and i cant use reset password because for some reason i dont get any email Sad ive even tried going into the DB and changing it but it still aint work Confused any help would be appreciated. also i done what the logging/log out problems thread. but still having some problems.

domain is: www.xboxedge.co.uk/forums

Regards, Adam
That thread does say to post in there rather than make another one but nevermind.

Your settings are fine so make sure that settings.php is CHMOD to 666. Have you tried downloading it and then deleting it to let it regenerate?? Are you sure your browser is accepting cookie, and have you cleared your browser's cookies??
Ah sorry but yer ive done all that Confused hmm is it possible to make another super account via PhpMyAdmin if so could i get the code on how to do it please?
Not really sure why you'd need to do anything like that, your settings seem fine... can you give detials of a test forum account to see if we can login??
(2009-06-05, 04:07 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not really sure why you'd need to do anything like that, your settings seem fine... can you give detials of a test forum account to see if we can login??

is there a way to create another account in db coz i cant access ACP to make a test account?
You can PM me your admin login details if you want, just so I can see if I can login.
(2009-06-05, 09:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You can PM me your admin login details if you want, just so I can see if I can login.

ok i will do that let me try reset my password.
oh never mind its all ok now funny enough its working now Confused

i used this Toungue

UPDATE mybb_users SET password = '098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6', salt = '' WHERE uid = 'X'
do have another problem though Confused why am i getting this error:

http://www.xboxedge.co.uk/forums/groups.php?gid=10
Seems like you've deleted the ./groups.php, make sure it's uploaded.
./groups.php isn't a default MyBB file. If you are trying to manage a group, it should be ./managegroup.php, not ./groups.php.
There's a plugin that adds groups.php, so you can see the members in each group by appending the gid to the end.
Pages: 1 2