MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bluefox skin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want everyone to see my bluefox I took button and color skin and some other thing's off bluefox and added them to MyBB.

Dont mind...the chatbox...tho :p
Under most circumstances, I'd say amazing job!
But, this infringes copyrights, so I think you should remove it.
(2009-06-05, 10:12 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Under most circumstances, I'd say amazing job!
But, this infringes copyrights, so I think you should remove it.

Its not copyright...Cuz i paid for the bluefox..to make this. So I can do whatever I want with it. Mate please learn what meaning of "Copyright" is before you say it.
Well, you are using vbstyle's images in a unauthorized reproduction.
And if I remember correctly, vbstyle has a copyright on their images.
I know for sure it is illegal to redistribute, but I'm also quite sure reproduction, even for personal use, is not acceptable either.
You might want to reread their TOS, as I "don't know what copyright means".
(2009-06-05, 10:21 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you are using vbstyle's images in a unauthorized reproduction.
And if I remember correctly, vbstyle has a copyright on their images.
I know for sure it is illegal to redistribute, but I'm also quite sure reproduction, even for personal use, is not acceptable either.
You might want to reread their TOS, as I "don't know what copyright means".

Well I paid for the bluefox...so yah I can do what I want with it just go on and report me for what I paid for nothing will happen except waste your life and time. But o well if this community all they do is disrespect people Ill just remove the link and mind my own business sense people dont like other people's work. Wink

Also I seen other's give out skin that was used off vbulletin skin so explain why they arent copyright and mine is?
Um...ok...
I'm pretty sure "Mate please learn what meaning of "Copyright" is before you say it." this qualifies as disrespectful..
If I didn't care, I would've have even bothered to reply.
And I'm not bored enough or have enough free time to go around reporting people.
I'll just wait and see, as I don't want to waste my use "life" and "time".
May as well lock the thread then.

For the record, Infranight isn't being disrespectiful at all, and I have a feeling he's right about the copyright but if you don't want to listen, it's your choice. If you are breaking copyright and you get caught, you'd probably wish you'd listened. We've had people here before who have bought a vB theme, used it on their MyBB forum, and then the original theme author has come on here threatening to contact lawyers etc, so yeah, it's your choice.