MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm Selling MyBB Studios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I realize this is going to upset many of you. MyBB Studios was set up in January, only half a year ago. However, my time with MyBB has gotten more and more limited, with a mix of school life, personal life, and other Internet projects. I am less and less active on the forums.

Maybe I will be more active later, but for now, I can't take care of a community where I need to make and support more themes continuously.

Therefore, I am going to sell MyBBStudios.com.

About MyBB Studios
URL - http://www.mybbstudios.com
Traffic - 4.5k Pageviews and 863 Unique visits/month
SEO - Great spots for 'mybb skins' and 'mybb themes' on all 3 major search engines
Stats - 227 members, 370 posts (not very active, more just a support community)

What you get (this is what you're really paying for):
- Domains: MyBBStudios.com AND MyBBStudio.com
- 6 Custom/Beautiful Themes - http://www.mybbstudios.com/forum-6.html
- 16 subscribers (and counting)

I am looking for somebody who has a passion for MyBB and Design, and will continue on the MyBB Studios legacy by creating more themes, instead of bailing on the existing subscribers and community. I also plan to stick around and post a little, and may submit a theme or two when I'm not busy.

Please PM me offers for this website, and full rights. Thanks.
OK, there have been three people interested, but no responses as of yet. Still taking offers via PM. I plan on selling this site by the end of this week.

Edit: So far, the highest solid offer I've received is $40. I'm looking for more, but this is the highest bidder at the moment.
Highest bid is $60. This website will by the end of the day tomorrow.
I'm debating whether or not to bid....
I'd bid, but I'm flat brokeSad
Bidding ends at 7pm EST, which is in 3 hours. Please PM me or IM me via MSN to get your last-minute bids in!
Bidding ends in 5 minutes.
MyBB Studios has been sold.
Closed on request Smile