MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Central Co-Gaming Network has returned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i've have restored my site

http://ccnetwork.host56.com/index.php

can users make an effort to join because i dont want this one to be a failure like previous ones
I suggest you get a TLD if you want your site to succede, also i am not a fan of your theme, it looks a bit bland. I also suggest you ditch the shout box and write some decent content yourself to post on the forums so people will want to register.
i like themes which have little or no modifications on the mybb default templates, i do like the shoutbox but i suppose i got a chatroom where users could chat i'll see what i can do to make it to be active,
(2009-06-06, 05:40 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]can users make an effort to join because i dont want this one to be a failure like previous ones

You expect users to make an effort where you, the administrator, have not. You've not made any efforts at making a unique, attractive theme, nor have you actually written any content.
i can't code themes, i've got a theme installed and i am trying to think of content to write
(2009-06-06, 06:27 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]i can't code themes, i've got a theme installed and i am trying to think of content to write

Then either learn how to do it, hire someone else to do it, or use a good premade one.

If you have no content, you shouldn't be showing it off already.

Either way, I don't get the feeling you're taking this project seriously.
i cant really hire due to i'm still at school i'm 16 years of age and currently learning to code php, if u haven't already seen some of my plugins
There are plenty of great premade ones. I've found one and edited it to my liking. I'm sure you could do the same
thats what i've done with the theme i got of the mod site i edited it a bit to meet my standards, i beleive the theme is good
Then its not my place to argue about that Wink Good luck with it... but you really really need content... its naked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5