MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Solve The Banning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am do not know how to solve this When I Promote A User As Super Moderator After 2 days When He is login to the forum in the header a Red Border is comming and says you account is banned where i am not banned him
ACP -> Users and Groups -> Banning. Check if their account is there. If their account is there, click the lift link on the right of their username.
Also make sure they haven't got any additional usergroups...
If it shows in the banned section then you can check the admin logs to see who banned the user.
It is also possible that that the "Yes, this is a banned group" field in the General Options of the Super Moderators group is ticked by mistake; or that the "Yes, users of this group are super moderators" in the Moderation/Administration Options of the Banned group is ticked.

But the fact that it happens after 2 days and not "immediately" is strange, unless they are being banned by another admin.
Or maybe it's Akismet... loads of possible causes.
I am sloved this and getted another error
OK, maybe you can tell us what this new error is so we can actually help you??
(2009-06-06, 03:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]OK, maybe you can tell us what this new error is so we can actually help you??

Shouldn't we be told how the issue was solved in the first place?

Thank you, Joshua, Matt, skywalker2208, on behalf of the user.Wink
I am getting another error after it is solved

here is the link

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-50911.html