MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Veracocha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Veracocha
Blue and grey theme with rounded borders.

File Details
Description: Was going to be my own custom theme but meh might aswell release it.
Color Scheme: light blue, greyish , white
Screenshot: http://g.imagehost.org/view/0267/Veracocha
Live Demo: http://creativebb.com/
Latest Version: 1.3
Built For: MyBB 1.4.6

Do not redistribute this with out my permission. Do not remove the copyright. Please keep the copyright as it is

Installation instructions:
1. Download and extract the theme zip file
2. Upload the included image folder to your .MYBBROOT/images directory
3. Import the theme's xml file into your Admin CP > Themes > Import

Please report any bugs, issues in here and i will gladly help you fix them.

Thanks, hope you enjoy this theme.

Note:I have no header PSD to this theme but i have added a blank header image i lost all my stuff on my laptop but i did keep a backup of the Buttons luckily.

To anyone who downloaded it before please re-download the new zip too fix the import errors
Wrong screenshot, that is from Facebook theme.
this theme is awesome

Thanks Lunty
When are you gonna release the FaceBook Theme? That theme is awesome!

Shedrock
I could not install this theme. I get the following error:

The following errors were encountered:

Quote: * MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.
(2009-06-06, 11:18 PM)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]When are you gonna release the FaceBook Theme? That theme is awesome!

Shedrock
I could not install this theme. I get the following error:

The following errors were encountered:

Quote: * MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

Fixed it now the .xml file didn't export correctly, Just needed to add </theme> at the bottom of it. Updated first post with correct zip.

And i did release the FaceBBook theme it is here
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-50896.html
Thank you and keep up the excellent work.
I just wanted to point out that the 2 new themes don't validate. Is this something that you will eventually fix? Also, when using sub forums, there is no space after the sub forum name and the image minioff.gif or minion.gif

Thanks
Shedrock
Thanks
I like this a lot!
Nice job, but you might want to consider designing for 1024x768 and larger resolutions.
You're designing in, 1301x767, right?
It looks a bit awkward in my resolution (1696x1036).
So, just a head's up.
Looks nice, but your shadows are a bit poor.
(2009-06-07, 04:23 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I like this a lot!
Nice job, but you might want to consider designing for 1024x768 and larger resolutions.
You're designing in, 1301x767, right?
It looks a bit awkward in my resolution (1696x1036).
So, just a head's up.

I work on a 1280x800 laptop, Can you show me a screenshot how it look's on your resolution?

(2009-06-07, 04:36 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice, but your shadows are a bit poor.

Not really much i can do about it though black shadow on a dark blue background.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6