MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need an Idea for a forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need an idea to start a forum. I am brain dead right now..Undecided I don't what to make it about.
Develop your PS forum.
eh..i was thinking of stopping that and starting something else that more people would be interested in Undecided
If you don't know what to make it about, why make it?? Undecided You should make a forum you know something about and are interested in, if you can't think of anything, you won't be very interested in it and it will go nowhere.
PS - GFX board.
(2009-06-06, 09:56 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't know what to make it about, why make it?? Undecided You should make a forum you know something about and are interested in, if you can't think of anything, you won't be very interested in it and it will go nowhere.

Q4E
Home green energy and renewable resources forum? Green has come strong recently.
hmm adult? jks jks jks..... i dunno do something you are good at. list some things and then we can help you.
Try this: don't make a forum... make a site.