MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How many forums do you have 100+ posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
7 for me.

The most at any forum is 10,997
Pretty much any forum I visit regularly. I have almost 20 000 on my board.
(2009-06-07, 02:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much any forum I visit regularly. I have almost 20 000 on my board.

That might make a good question too about how many forums are you registered at. With that though i'll admit i am not even sure. All i can say is alot.
i can't wat to see labrocca's list
I have at one time a forum having 10,000 + Posts But that was close for some reasons now,

Now I have only one forum propagating nicely Smile
All of mine =/ But they aren't for public eyes... yet Toungue
I only know of two places where I might still be under 100 posts, everywhere else I have usually between the 1k and 10k mark, although on my own sites, I think I have passed or am very close to passing the 100k mark on one of them.

Oh, and the two places where I might still be under 100 posts are here, and one that I occasionally post on for helping people out with gaming issues.

[edit] Yup still under 100 posts here
I don't know.... I use different usernames every forum I go to basically, and I've forgot about many of them :O
I actively post on 6-7 forums. Of those I all have more than 200 posts. The most posts I have are on SVTP, 4,700+ posts. I don't understand how people have like 20k+ more posts on any forum. But people think 4K+ posts is crazy too.
12600, ~7000, 4400, 5300.

Sad
Pages: 1 2