MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes Comments Required !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is one is a very good improvement, ghazal. Just separate the menu from the welcomeblock, make the logo not "in your face"-y, get rid of the vB graphics, and improve the on/off images a bit more. If you do that, it will be a really good theme.
After finalizing some steps, I have Installed the new theme,
CHECK IT OUT GUYS
Nice can definately work with this.
Horrible buttons and most graphics too, you seriously have a lot of work to do with gfx. And I don't honestly see any "improvement" in this new theme. You just chose nice colours and made a nice .thead, which is way better than those thead patterns you used to have.
btw the header looks fine. Just add a <br /> to space out the welcomeblock with the tabs. Other than that and the graphics, it looks fine.
But this is like more of a girl's theme. Yes it has nice colours but it's not my favourite taste of theme, if you know what I mean.

But this is just my opinion.
Ghazal those colors are too bright for the eyes.
(2009-06-08, 07:31 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Ghazal those colors are too bright for the eyes.
I agree. I have vision problems as it is, so that could be some of the reason why it irritates them.
Pages: 1 2