MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass Mail don't seend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, once upon a time I stopped working to send mail to users

I use to send the 'external SMTP server' figures are all well-typed passwords, etc.

And the logs show me emai

Quote: Unable to connect to the mail server with the given details. <br /> <br /> 0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known 06-06-2009, 22:37

It seems to me that the file again for sending it fell 4% to send messages but do not come and take.

You can ask for the correct foo (as not to pliczku wine, I hope to be repaired because it is annoying and wants to send a bunch miles Sad

What information do you need, please write, I give everything depends on me for service.
Wasn't sent? Try this: Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager then click that little clock on the Mass Mail row. That should run it.
Dear buddy idea is that just as there is only the beginning to click send. Once deployed to 100% but nothing doszło.A all the time so there is 4% and still not go: (

Message quoted a log e-mail tools.

I do not know what to do I am sent by collapsed
No one has ideas?

And to me I can not believe

As played with a new package for 1.4.6 / inc /

and there is not helped, although now send up to 100% but still there is nothing except this error.

Please help! Smile

Here is the error

Unable to connect to the mail server with the given details.<br /><br />0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

Please for help!! Because I do not have any ideas