MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Real English Translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a Real English Translation of myBB, when I say real English, I mean UK english. Before you tell me there isn't much difference ther is. Also don't tell me Amercian English is real English, I mean Pokker Dots? its dots!!!! Mom? its Mum.
Anyway is there a UK English translation????
Haven't heard of one.
There isn't one; you could create one yourself if you wish.
Can i ask a question?
I Just dont know how to translate, There is a program to do that? Or something else?
If it does, Can someone pass me a link? Toungue
Thanks,
~NadavP2
Well... There's a translator script created by Keystorm...

I personally like to open the files in the folder /inc/languages/english/ using Notepad++ and translate from there...

And for mantaining such translation after a new release is out, i use Beyond Compare... this software allows me to compare the files i already translated and the ones in the new release...
Rigard, I don't think we can say which is the "real" English. British and American are just two dialects of the same language.
1 thing is americans can't spell colour lol...
Jake Shipton - Raze Hosting Wrote:1 thing is americans can't spell colour lol...

Because I have grown up doing HTML, everytime I write colour in my school/college work I always end up writing it without the 'u'. :\ Lose's me marks >=[