MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Full instalation needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!

I have huge problem. I am using phpBB on my forum right now. We have around 5000 members and 250 000 posts. I am absoultley new in this myBB thing, but i really like the look and options of myBB so I would like to "transfer" the whole phpBB forum into myBB.

Since my forum already has so much of data, I am not able to do the "transformation" alone. I need someone professional, trustful... who would help me to do the installation "thing". May I get some help here? Blush

I am preparing a huge event on my forum on 20th june so the whole thing should be done befor 20th june.Confused And after installation I should also translate the whole forum into my language so it would take me day or two probably.
Do you mean you need someone to run the merge system to import your phpbb data to MyBB??
Well, yeah, I think... Blush

I think I need someone, who would be so nice, to install me MyBB and than to help me to run the merge system to import my phpbb data to MyBB.

I would do it on my own, but I am just toooo scared, something could go wrong (that would be a disaster), since I am amateur in this thing.

Any help would be appriciated and full credit will be given. SmileWink
I have some free time now, I could give it a go Smile I'm quite familiar with running the merge system.
Ya You can Trust MattRogowski Hes experienced and very helpful and I hope He can solve all problems related to MYbb