MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Mega Video MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title:
=========
MegaVideo BBCode

Short Description:
=================
With the MegaVideo BBCode you can insert videos from www.megavideo.com

Regular Expression:
================
For further illustration please go to the download link.

Download:
==========
http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=272

---
Thankyou
ghazal
another mycode with external link Huh

please Mods & Admins apply this request from Labrocca >> http://community.mybboard.net/thread-50824.html

sorry to off-topic ghazal, but I think you´re using this forum in the wrong way
What do you mean,
Is it not the Plugins release forum ?
and MyCode should not go here ?
It should but soon they will need to be released somewhere else instead. I don't know where yet
Upto then, Here in this very forum , is the right adjustment for MyCodes
Thanks ghazal!!! Big Grin

I want all ghazal's mycode from the person that vote 1* Angry
Thanks ghazal. If there was nominations for best MyBB coder I would vote for you one million times. Then I would make multiple accounts and continue to vote for you until you win. Then once you won I would send you a nice PM congratulating you on this achievement, Once you receive this PM you will make me admin on your forum and we would make so much money and become rich Smile
(2009-06-09, 12:26 AM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks ghazal. If there was nominations for best MyBB coder I would vote for you one million times. Then I would make multiple accounts and continue to vote for you until you win. Then once you won I would send you a nice PM congratulating you on this achievement, Once you receive this PM you will make me admin on your forum and we would make so much money and become rich Smile

hi hi hi Big Grin
Please keep things relevant to the thread in the future.
(2009-06-09, 05:01 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Please keep things relevant to the thread in the future.

??
I can't understand
Which thing is Irrelevant ToMM
Pages: 1 2