MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Google Search MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-06-09, 12:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 12:22 AM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 12:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please just make a thread for all of your MyCodes? This is ridiculous.

I disagree. I love all of ghazal's wonderful plugins and codes. You sir are jealous that she is able to capture the beauty and simplicity that MyBB has to offer. You wish you were able to do the same, yet because of a lack of computer skills you cannot do so. You are ashamed of your childhood and the way your parents raised you. You are disappointed with your life and shed your anger all out on poor ghazal. Shame on you Bey Brad... why don't you pick on people your on size?

Damn, you've found me out.

FInally your true life has been revealed.
A single thread would be the way to go, there are a few such as "Ryan G's Mods And Plugins" so why not Ghazal's MyCodes?
(2009-06-09, 12:58 AM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]A single thread would be the way to go, there are a few such as "Ryan G's Mods And Plugins" so why not Ghazal's MyCodes?

I am waiting for the subforum for MyCdes releases,
When It maked, I probably think so to merge all the MyCodes into a single one,

But the only problem for this, I have edit the list so many times then ... because I have at that time 70+ MyCodes and approximately 60 + still under developing and testing ...
(2009-06-08, 11:57 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]I see all the mycodes you release, already.

oO... nice .. where...?? in your dream ... ! ?
Don't make this ridiculous.... !
You just want to target me, after I Banned you from my forum... ! ok
Maybe you should stop making so many and focus on making a few that are actually useful ...
(2009-06-09, 05:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should stop making so many and focus on making a few that are actually useful ...

I don't know which one is usefull and which one is not in your eyes...!
Great Job, Seems people have hard criticism on you But don't let that from making you stop making Code's & themes. Bad Criticism is what makes people better. =)
I agree to make one big thread for MyCode.

MyCode is _not_ a Plugin or a Code Modifications.

Regardless: Good work ghazal. Smile
I do querschlaeger ... when new sub forum for MyCodes has been made,
Until then, I will release here...!
(2009-06-09, 10:19 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I do querschlaeger ... when new sub forum for MyCodes has been made,
Until then, I will release here...!

Its nothing. You ain't releasing a product its more a tutorial. There shouldn't be a sub-forum for MyCode it just seems pretty pointless.

The only time something like this can be posted in this forum is when its been incorporating in a MyBB plugin file. Which then users download and activate in the ACP to use.
(2009-06-06, 12:38 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we've already had this discussion internally
[...]
They will be moved to tutorials unless it is decided to add a MyCode subforum.

As Ryan says, they will be moved to tutorials. At the moment, there isn't a plan for a MyCode subforum. These should really be posted in the tutorials section for the time being.
Pages: 1 2 3